7 Tips To Drop A Dress Size
If you need to shed extra pounds, there are many ways to help the process along. Use these top tips to help you lose a dress size quickly and easily – even if you’re a busy working woman. Take the time to make small changes every day. You’ll be amazed at how quickly they all add up.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Drink Your Water: eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day helps flush fat, sodium, and other toxins from the body. Keep your body hydrated for maximum weight loss,
- Eat Breakfast: People who eat healthy breakfasts eat less food throughout the day. Eat breakfast every day to start your weight loss journey. If you’re rushed, try a smoothie or shake for a healthy on the run meal.
- Eat Your Vegetables: For meals and snacks, eat more fruits and veggies. These nutritional powerhouses help you feel full, without adding extra fat and calories. Try replacing one meal a day with a salad to boost nutrition and reduce your calorie intake – but avoid creamy dressings that add calories.
- Choose Healthy Snacks: Choose a healthy snack every few hours to help keep you from eating too much at mealtimes. Try fruit and cheese, yogurt, crackers, or a handful of almonds. Try to choose snacks with protein – they’ll give you more endurance.
- Avoid Liquid Calories: You may be consuming more calories than you realize by drinking soda, juice, or alcoholic beverages. Cut them from diet to lose that dress size easily!
- Aerobics Help: The best way to lose fat is by burning it through cardio exercise. Add in 30 minutes of cardio exercise per day (walking counts!) to lose weight.
- Pack in Protein: Add protein to your meals and snacks to help you feel full longer. Protein provides energy for the long haul, so add yogurt, low fat cheese, or lean meat to your meals to keep you feeling full.
Making little changes on a day-by-day basis can lead to consistent weight loss. These tips will jumpstart the diet process, and get you started on your journey to a healthier body and life. Remember, weight loss is a process. Begin making changes in your habits now, and you’ll have lost that dress size in no time!
Prior to making changes to your physical exercise routine and your diet, you should always consult your personal physician. Better safe than sorry.